Barry Robinson is widely regarded as one of the highest level and most uniquely talented/experienced boxing for combat sports coaches in the world today. Founder of his own systemised approach to coaching, a million styles boxing (AMSB), he has won fans globally for many years through his unparalleled ability in teaching athletes from any martial art how to box at world level. Controlling the fight is an absolute must have ability for any fighter wanting to win on a consistent basis as an amateur or professional.
Barry has worked on fight camps with some of the world’s best fighters from a whole range of different martial arts/combat sports including the likes of Fedor Emileanenko, Jose Aldo, Cris Cyborg, Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong, Artur Kyshenko and many, many more.
Alongside his fight preparation and coaching, he is also truly outstanding at film study and fight/fighter breakdowns. This combination of skills puts him in demand the world over to take part in the training of champion athletes from Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai and Kickboxing.
This Video Includes:
- Jab Masterclass. The Jab is not just one punch, the many variations of this hugely important strike are gone through in-depth here.
- The Power Hand. How to utilise the correct mechanics in order to throw and execute hard hitting rear hand punches.
- Close Range. How to drill in order to maximise your punch development with your hooks and uppercuts at any level.
- The Right Hook. The right hook can be a game changer in a fight. It can also a dangerous punch to throw for the attacking fighter. Learn why and how to avoid it’s weaknesses in this systematic approach to reducing an opponents opportunities to counter.
- Overhand. How to develop a world class overhand and understand both it’s strengths and it’s weaknesses in high level fighting.
- Arm Development. A series of drills to utilise in training to ensure your guard, snap and arm rotation/extension are all honed to perfection.
- Ground Up. A complete framework of punching drills on the bag to develop your ability to use the floor correctly when striking.
- Speed Strikes. How the action of a snake bite can be copied and used to develop the explosiveness of straight punches for KO power.
- Isolation Drills. How to isolate and develop each individual punch from both the orthodox and southpaw stances, training solo or with a coach.
- Control is Power. Using Controls to ensure maximum body weight is thrown into each returning shot for hugely effective counter punching.
- Mike Tyson. What made Mike Tyson world renowned as a power puncher? The commitment drill seeks to teach you the answer to that.
- Shoeshine Series. Advanced Reactive Mitt pad work looking at calls optimised to either develop combination speed or single shot power.
- And much more….