Barry Robinson is widely regarded as one of the highest level and most uniquely talented/experienced Boxing coaches in the world today. Founder of his own systemised approach to coaching, a million styles boxing, he has won fans globally for many years through his unparalleled ability to raise the fight IQ of his athletes through mastering ring craft. In this, only his second ever instructional volume with the Warrior Collective, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly with the world class fighters he trains
This Video Includes:
- Drilling ‘Da, Da, Da’. An introduction to and breakdown of one of the fundamental movements needed to effectively create space in Combat Sports.
- Understanding Distance. In order to maintain control in the fight, you have to understand how to keep the fight long as well as short.
- Changing Temperature. How to use a variety of rhythm changes and body positioning to create different attacking styles whilst fighting.
- How to transition stances. Drills to ensure you can switch stance going any in direction without your opponent noticing the angle change.
- Selling Direction Feints. How to use advanced footwork feints to completely off balance and destabilise your opponents attacks.
- Create Compound Skills. A systematic approach to ensuring you have the level of agility needed in elite fights to change angles, direction or rhythm at any point.
- Bi-Stance-ual. A framework of drills designed to ensure you are happy switching stance to counter and nullify any opponents movement.
- Adding Strikes. An in-depth look at how you can add strikes such as knees, kicks and elbows whilst still maintaining a high level of mobility.
- Owning the Centre. How to use this system of ring craft to be as controlling in the centre as you are on the outside.
- Using the Ropes. Drills to develop your ability to cut off the ring and pin your opponent onto the ropes no matter which way they try to escape.
- Freestyle Control. Putting turns into the mix so that you can dictate where the fight occurs at any given time.
- Coaching Ring Craft. A series of explosive drills designed to ensure coaches can work ring craft with their fighters whilst utilising pad work.
- And much more….
Here, for only his third time with the Warrior Collective, he has filmed another in-depth volume of work, showcasing his unique AMSB approach to coaching
In this tutorial, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly with the world class fighters he trains – Controlling the Outside, Basic to Advanced Switching, Compound Skill Drills, Boxing for Combat Sports, Dominating the Centre, Pad Work for Ring Craft.