Barry Robinson is widely regarded as one of the highest level and most uniquely talented/experienced Boxing coaches in the world today. Founder of his own systemised approach to coaching, a million styles boxing, he has won fans globally for many years through his unparalleled ability to make elite Boxing accessible to all. In this, his first instructional volume with the Warrior Collective, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly with the world class fighters he trains. Alongside his fight preparation and coaching, he is also truly outstanding at film study and fight/fighter breakdowns. This combination of skills puts him in demand the world over to take part in the training of champion athletes from Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai and Kickboxing.
This Video Includes:
- The AMSB Numbers System. Barry Robinson Number system for coaching that underpins all that he does with Elite fighters.
- Effective Pad Work. Look at how AMSB pad work is used to maximise both the output and skills development of any athlete.
- Essential Combinations. A multitude of different combination calls to drill and utilise when training.
- Position. An in-depth look at how the AMSB system is one that holds position king above any particular stance or style.
- Transition . How to incorporate Reactive Mitts training into any combat sport or martial arts discipline.
- Fundamental Defence. How to take your skills to another level with an assortment of Boxing Defensive calls and drills.
- Control. Controlling an opponent in the ring, in the cage or on the mats is difficult. Here is a systemised approach to achieving just that.
- Short Burst Pad Work. Look at how utilising the Reactive Mitt system can be done in many different ways to achieve world class striking.
- Speed. Look at how speed is more important than power in the delivery of strikes when utilising pads.
- Endurance Drills. Drills to develop elite endurance in any athlete, no matter what level they are.
- Cadence. How to become a world class pad holder in order to develop world class fighters.
- Rhythm. How timing is an essential skill to understand, both as a coach and as an athlete, when training on the pads.
- And much more….
In this tutorial, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly with the world class fighters he trains – The Numbers System, Filler Combinations, Defensive Calls, Boxing Controls, Short Burst Pad Work, Speed & Endurance Drills and Cadence & Rhythm Mastery.
So, whether you are looking to take your own personal game to the next level or want to develop further as a coach, you will find this volume of work indispensable. 2 hours and 30 minutes of truly phenomenal instructional content.