Barry Robinson is widely regarded as one of the highest level and most uniquely talented/experienced boxing for combat sports coaches in the world today. Founder of his own systemised approach to coaching, a million styles boxing (AMSB), he has won fans globally for many years through his unparalleled ability in teaching athletes from any martial art how to box at world level. Controlling the fight is an absolute must have ability for any fighter wanting to win on a consistent basis as an amateur or professional.
Barry has worked on fight camps with some of the world’s best fighters from a whole range of different martial arts/combat sports including the likes of Fedor Emileanenko, Jose Aldo, Cris Cyborg, Sitthichai Sitsongpeenong, Artur Kyshenko and many, many more.
Alongside his fight preparation and coaching, he is also truly outstanding at film study and fight/fighter breakdowns. This combination of skills puts him in demand the world over to take part in the training of champion athletes from Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai and Kickboxing.
This video includes:
- Rhythm Step 101. Look at how certain footwork leaves you vulnerable to attack and can open up opportunities when seen in opponents.
- Purposeful Intent. How to create a system of movement that allows you to gain control when fighting in Mixed Martial Arts.
- Exiting. With the larger area and risk of takedowns, how you must drill multiple ways to exit striking continuously in order to remain on your feet.
- Misdirection. A complete framework of feints to master, from audible through to movement, that will take your striking to the next level.
- The Effect of Random. How to win the psychological battle by utilising “random” movement and techniques to your arsenal.
- Stiff Arm. Drills to coach yourself or your athlete in order to be more physical when controlling space, angles or opportunities.
- Swimming in and out. A fundamental system for pivoting off your front foot to create distancing and openings to counter attack.
- Back Foot. How to use your back foot pivot to track your opponent effectively in order to maintain range or close down their game plan.
- Southpaw. Fundamental strategies to implement Orthodox to Southpaw, South Paw to Southpaw and Orthodox to Orthodox.
- Fluid Striking. A wide range of drills to ensure you can strike effectively going forward or back fast without losing your base.
- Hard Switches. How to use hard switches mid fight to create striking opportunities when your opponent is off balance.
- Group Training. How to train multiple athletes with a single pad holder for MMA without losing any time for drilling or conditioning.
Find out for yourself why Barry Robinson is one of the most sought after Boxing coaches in the world, purchase your copy of How to Train for World Level Boxing – Fighter Drills with Barry Robinson!! Here, you can also learn more about his other volumes from his previous other series How to Train for World Level Boxing – Fighter Drills, How to Box at World Level – Controlling the Fight and How to Punch Harder and Faster – World Level Boxing as well as those from his first foundation volume series on this site Elite Boxing for Combat Sports – Reactive Mitts, Elite Boxing for Combat Sports – Mastering Agility and Elite Boxing for Combat Sports – Ring Craft along with all the other exceptional exceptional Muay Thai, Kickboxing, MMA and Boxing Instructionals featured on the Warrior Collective!